Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kelly Clarkson Cheers Rangers to Game 3 Win

Kicking off the day's baseball festivities, Kelly Clarkson was front and center at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Texas on Saturday (October 30).

The former "American Idol" star belted out the national anthem ahead of the Texas Rangers/San Francisco Giants match-up for game three of the World Series.

Being a native Texan, Miss Clarkson was overjoyed as she watched the hometown team win 4-2, with San Francisco still up 2-1 in the series.

Tweeting throughout the game, Kelly happily wrote upon game's end, "Are you freakin kidding me?!!!!! GO RANGERS!!!!!! I'm just sayin' I might be a good luck charm!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I was just at the first win of the Texas Ranger's in a World Series!!!! EVER!!!!!!!"

Lauren Bush Danica Patrick Jennifer Gareis Charisma Carpenter Lokelani McMichael

No comments:

Post a Comment