Friday, March 4, 2011

Natalie Portman Gushes About Her "Little Dancer" Baby

Portman0228.jpg
As she made her way into the press room, it was her pregnancy that had Oscar winner Natalie Portman glowing.

?I don't really remember anything that happened just now,? Natalie said backstage to reporters. ?But the baby was definitely kicking a lot during the song portion of the show. Little dancer."

As for what the Black Swan star expects from motherhood, she admits she is entering into the ?complete unknown.?

?It's a complete mystery and miracle. It's really just accepting that I have no idea, which is what all of us live every day," she said.

Despite the prestige of Sunday?s Oscar win, the next dream Natalie has is not quite as material.

?The next dream I have in terms of very short-term future is staying in bed, not having to do my makeup or hair and keeping my sweats on, relaxing,? she said. ?For my child, to be happy and healthy is what every parent could only wish for."

Chloë Sevigny Danneel Harris Gisele Bündchen Carla Campbell Michelle Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment